Amendments to the B-BBE Codes as they apply to organisations that don’t fall under a specific Transformation Charter were published in May this year.
They come into effect on 1 December 2019!
If you are not up to speed and need to know more about these changes especially as they relate to Skills Development, we recommend you enrol for this FREE short course.
On successful completion of this short course, learners will receive a certificate of completion equivalent to two verified CPD learning points.
(1 hour = 1 CPD point)
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 721
- Assessments Yes
- B-BBEE Amendments Curriculum
- Amendments to the target skills development expenditure on learning programmes
- The introduction of a new sub-element for skills development expenditure.
- Updates to the target for individuals participating in learnerships, apprenticeships and internships as a percentage of total employees.
- Bonus points and how they affect the calculation of your minimum threshold percentage.
- Changes to the limit for recognition of skills development expenditure arising from informal and workplace learning programmes.