Banking Terms and Conditions
- No VAT is payable as Chartall Business College provides exempt services.
- For online learning and elearning, no refunds will be made once the course has started. Cancellations within one week of the scheduled start date will incur a R1 000 administration fee. Cancellations in excess of one week before the scheduled start date will incur a R500 administration fee. Refunds will not be immediate as there are specific processes that must be followed.
- Chartall Business College reserves the right to cancel scheduled elearning sessions if there is insufficient demand, and will endeavour to give the student reasonable notice of cancellation. If this happens you will be moved to the next scheduled session.
- Chartall Business College is not responsible for any delays that may occur in the issuing of the final certificates by the relevant certification partner.
- The candidate acknowledges that no training materials or training sessions will be provided by Chartall Business College when enrolling to obtain a qualification through recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- Chartall Business College reserves the right not to register candidates (right of admission is reserved). Should this happen your full fee will be refunded.
- Students completing qualifications via the RPL route are given six months from date of enrollment to complete and submit their Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) for assessment.
- Students completing a full qualification via online and elearning are given six 12 months from date of enrollment to complete and submit their Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) for assessment.
- The fee for late submission is set at R1000.
- Remediation fee is R300 per unit standard.
- An appeal cost R650 and a copy of your PoE costs R600.
- All elearning materials will be available online for the duration of your enrollment (6 months for RPL candidates and 12 months for training students).
Should you require any further assistance, please contact us on the details below:
Email: [email protected]
Call: 011 467 3215