Banking Terms and Conditions
- No VAT is payable as Chartall Business College provides exempt services.
- For online learning and e-learning, no refunds will be made once the course has started and a learner has logged in.
- Chartall Business College reserves the right to cancel scheduled e-learning sessions if there is insufficient demand, and will endeavour to give the student reasonable notice of cancellation. If this happens you will be moved to the next scheduled session.
- Chartall Business College is not responsible for any delays that may occur in the issuing of the final certificates by the relevant certification partner.
- The candidate acknowledges that no training materials or training sessions will be provided by Chartall Business College when enrolling to obtain a qualification through recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- Chartall Business College reserves the right not to register candidates (right of admission is reserved). Should this happen your full fee will be refunded.
- Students completing qualifications via the RPL route are given six months from date of enrollment to complete and submit their Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) for assessment.
- Students completing a full qualification via online and e-learning are given 12 months from date of enrollment to complete and submit their Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) for assessment.
- The fee for late submission is set at R1000.
- Remediation fee is R300 per unit standard.
- An appeal cost R650 and a copy of your PoE costs R600.
Should you require any further assistance, please contact us on the details below:
Email: [email protected]
Call: 011 467 3215