ODETDP stands for occupationally directed education, training and development practitioner.
This 240 credit national diploma follows on seamlessly from the national certificate with the same name. It builds incrementally onto the key competencies developed in the national certificate and expands the learner’s knowledge and practical understanding. The key areas covered are:
- Designing and developing learning programmes;
- Facilitation of learning;
- Skills development facilitation;
- Assessment and moderation;
- Learner support;
- Development of standards and qualifications;
- The management of education and training;
- Generic management.
The blended training option allows for a combination of online learning and live-time sessions with an e-facilitator or in a face-to-face setting. These will be run for group sizes of 10 or more learners.