General Terms and Conditions
- No VAT is payable as Chartall Business College provides exempt services.
- For classroom training, no refunds will be made after the first day has been attended. Cancellations within one week of the scheduled workshop date will incur a R1 000 administration fee. Cancellations in excess of one week before the scheduled workshop will incur a R500 administration fee.
- Registrations for learnerships and training for which BBBEE points may be earned are not refundable. Credits may be granted for alternative training.
- Learnerships resulting in BBBEE points involve a quarterly review of learner and workplace activity, in order to safeguard the integrity of the process and the requirements of BBEE verification.
- Chartall Business College reserves the right to cancel scheduled classroom sessions if there is insufficient demand in a region, and will endeavour to give the candidate reasonable notice of cancellation.
- Chartall Business College is not responsible for any delays that may occur in the issuing of the final certificates by the relevant ETQA.
- The candidate acknowledges that no training materials or training sessions will be provided by Chartall Business College when enrolling to obtain the qualification through RPL.
- Chartall Business College reserves the right not to register candidates (right of admission is reserved). Should this happen your full fee will be refunded.
- Full qualifications must be completed within 12 months from the date of enrolment.
- Irrespective of the delivery method, the learner must complete and submit a separate, hard copy Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) to Chartall Business College for assessment during the 12 month period.
- Learners undertaking qualifications via the RPL route are given six months from date of enrolment to complete and submit their Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) for assessment.
- The fee for late submission is set at R1000.
- Remediation fee is R300 per unit standard.
- An appeal cost R650 and a copy of your PoE costs R600.
- For RPL e-learning, no refunds will be made after the preparation for assessment has been viewed.
- For a full qualification all modules in the e-learning system will be available to the learner for the duration as specified in Section A above.
Should you require any further assistance, please contact us on the details below:
Email: [email protected]
Call: 011 467 3215