General terms and conditions
- Full qualifications must be completed within 12 months from the date of enrolment, and a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) must be submitted to Chartall Business College for assessment during that 12 month period.
- Students undertaking qualifications via the RPL route are given six months from date of enrolment to complete and submit their Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) for assessment.
- The additional fees are set as follows:
- late submission – R1000
- remediation – R300 per unit standard
- an assessment appeal – R650
- postage of a certificate – R150
- No VAT is payable as Chartall Business College provides exempt services.
- No refunds will be made after the student has logged on to the learner management system (LMS). Cancellations after enrolment but before logging on to the LMS will incur a R500 administration fee.
- For a full qualification all modules in the LMS will be available to the student for the duration as specified above.
- Chartall Business College is not responsible for any delays that may occur in the issuing of the final certificates by the relevant ETQA.
- Students acknowledge that no training materials or training sessions will be provided by Chartall Business College when enrolling to obtain the qualification through RPL.
- Chartall Business College reserves the right not to register candidates (right of admission is reserved). Should this happen your full fee will be refunded.
- Subscription plans are a month-to-month agreement, incurring an initial enrolment fee followed by monthly fees which are payable until the month during which a final results letter is sent to the student. Where a qualification requires assessment, a minimum number of monthly subscription payments is required. Where a student completes a qualification before the minimum number of subscription payments has been made, an assessment fee will be charged equal to the unpaid minimum subscription amounts, and this will be due before a final results letter or certificate is issued.
- Students may terminate a monthly subscription at any time by following the termination procedure on the “My account” page of the website www.chartallcampus.com, after which the student’s access to the LMS and online support will be suspended. In order to resume, students will be required to re-enrol.
- Should you require any further assistance, please contact us on the details below:
Call: 011 467 3215