9 Benefits of elearning
Online learning is fast becoming forces to be noticed in the training sector, both locally and internationally. Abroad, most organisations and accredited skills/training providers offer at least some of their training online.
Lets look at some of the benefits of online learning.[trx_section dedicated=”on”] [trx_image url=”http://chartallcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/black-students.jpg” shape=”square”] [trx_br]
The benefits of online learning:
- Well-designed onilne learning can be more active and engaging than sitting in a classroom;
- Students have unlimited attempts at completing the course;
- Learning can be done at the student’s own pace, in their own time, anywhere;
- Online training is usually less expensive than face-to-face training;
- Online training can be customised to suit individual needs, abilities and circumstances;
- Learning content can easily be translated for maximum impact where required;
- Online content can be updated and deployed faster than paper-based content;
- Additional resources can be provided on demand which can enhance learning;
- Online learning is more eco-friendly.