This is a 5-day face-to-face practical assessor course where you will learn from seasoned assessors who have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
This is aimed at individuals who would like to conduct assessments in relation to qualifications and unit standards registered on the NQF. To become a registered assessor with a SETA, you are required to complete this course. You will also be required to have occupational experience and a higher qualification in the field that you would like to train and/or assess.
You will be assisted by your facilitator in building your portfolio of evidence during the 5 days of training.
This course will be held in Johannesburg and will only take place once we have a minimum of 12 delegates, so book your place early to avoid disappointment.
- 10th October to 14th October 2022
- 14th November to 18th November 2022
- 5th December to 9th December 2022
- 23rd January to 27th January 2023
- 20th February to 24th February 2023
- 20th March to 24th March 2023