The Chartall Business College Youth Day Bursary
Chartall Business College has launched its annual Youth Day bursary. This bursary will be awarded to a deserving student each year. The value of the bursary is R50 000 and it covers the full cost of tuition for a one year (renewable if T&Cs are achieved).
The bursary will be awarded in Youth Week each year in celebration of those who sacrificed selflessly so that others could have a better education.
The Chartall Business College Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree is designed for working adults who have hit the so-called ‘glass ceiling’ in their careers. This ‘glass ceiling’ is often unintentionally imposed by employers who stipulate that jobs from a particular level upwards can only be filled by graduates.
The Chartall Business College BBA combines workplace experience with academic theory. It is part-time, online and highly structured to assist the working adult to cope with the dual workload of studying while working (and possibly even running a family and hectic social life).
The bursary covers all tuition cost for the first year. The basic terms and conditions are:
- You must be younger than 30 years;
- You must be employed (or willing to be placed on an internship at Chartall Business College where you will do your practical experience);
- You must meet the degree entry requirements (National Senior Certificate or cognate NQF 4 or NQF 5 certificate);
- It would be advantageous if you had your own PC and WIFI access, but we can assist with this if you don’t have one;
- The degree is fully online. Only the orientation session is face-to-face;
- The bursary is for the first year only – it may be renewable depending on results and circumstances;
- Winner must be prepared to start on 6th July 2017 – there is a two-day compulsory face-to-face orientation session at the Chartall Campus in Fourways and the winner must be able to make their own way to this event.
How do you enter:
- Entries are open from Wednesday 14th June 2017 – Tuesday 20th June 2017;
- Go to ChartallCampus.com and complete the BBA enrolment form on the BBA homepage;
- Write a short (no more than one page) motivation on why you should be nominated and email it to [email protected] for the attention of Kelly (the cohort student adviser);
- Let us know on Facebook (ChartallCampus) or LinkedIn (Chartall Business College) that you have applied – you can summarise your motivation or remain mysterious but you do need to let us know that you have applied;
- The winner will be notified on Friday 23rd June 2017 and you must be prepared to appear on social media as the winner.