Youth Day bursary
The Chartall Business College Youth Day Bursary
Chartall Business College has launched its annual Youth Day bursary. This bursary will be awarded to a deserving student each year. The value of the bursary is R50 000 and it covers the full cost of tuition for a one year (renewable if T&Cs are achieved).
bağdat caddesi escort
kadıköy escort bayan
ümraniye escort bayan
bostancı escort bayan
ataşehir escort bayan
anadolu yakası escort bayan
anadolu yakası escort
anadolu yakası escort
The bursary will be awarded in Youth Week each year in celebration of those who sacrificed selflessly so that others could have a better education.
The Chartall Business College Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree is designed for working adults who have hit the so-called ‘glass ceiling’ in their careers. This ‘glass ceiling’ is often unintentionally imposed by employers who stipulate that jobs from a particular level upwards can only be filled by graduates.
The Chartall Business College BBA combines workplace experience with academic theory. It is part-time, online and highly structured to assist the working adult to cope with the dual workload of studying while working (and possibly even running a family and hectic social life).
The bursary covers all tuition cost for the first year. The basic terms and conditions are:
- You must be younger than 30 years;
- You must be employed (or willing to be placed on an internship at Chartall Business College where you will do your practical experience);
- You must meet the degree entry requirements (National Senior Certificate or cognate NQF 4 or NQF 5 certificate);
- It would be advantageous if you had your own PC and WIFI access, but we can assist with this if you don’t have one;
- The degree is fully online. Only the orientation session is face-to-face;
- The bursary is for the first year only – it may be renewable depending on results and circumstances;
- Winner must be prepared to start on 6th July 2017 – there is a two-day compulsory face-to-face orientation session at the Chartall Campus in Fourways and the winner must be able to make their own way to this event.
How do you enter:
- Entries are open from Wednesday 14th June 2017 – Tuesday 20th June 2017;
- Go to ChartallCampus.com and complete the BBA enrolment form on the BBA homepage;
- Write a short (no more than one page) motivation on why you should be nominated and email it to [email protected] for the attention of Kelly (the cohort student adviser);
- Let us know on Facebook (ChartallCampus) or LinkedIn (Chartall Business College) that you have applied – you can summarise your motivation or remain mysterious but you do need to let us know that you have applied;
- The winner will be notified on Friday 23rd June 2017 and you must be prepared to appear on social media as the winner.