We asked our team for some tips on working from home and how to keep cabin fever at bay during the lockdown. Here are our 3 top tips for each.
Working from Home
- Get ready for work as you normally would – get up, get dressed (even if it’s into more comfy clothes than what you would wear to the office) and get going.
- Take your lunch break away from your desk – working from home can mean you create no boundaries or balance.
- Schedule meetings or appointments to keep you on track with deadlines and priority tasks.
Keeping Cabin Fever at Bay
- Call your friends or better yet have a group video chat.
- Remember your hobbies – read a book, potter around in the garden or paint.
- Upskill yourself with one of our FREE online short courses. Learn about entrepreneurship, defining your personal brand, managing your money and so much more. Click HERE to view our free courses.