Please join us on Thursday 4 June 2020 at 8am SAST
The panel will discuss the considerations that businesses need to consider after the COVID-19 pandemic. Will the game of restructuring still be capable of being played with the pre-CIVID-19 rules? Has the economic landscape shifted to require new approaches to business and the challenges that businesses will face for the next 5 years?
- The concept of a going concern after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Can my business be saved, if not, when should I consider business rescue/liquidation?
- Practical tips on restructure and engagements with creditors, employees and lenders
- Director’s liability and section 22.
- Are there any changes to the law or financial implications of COVID-19?
This joint webinar is hosted by SARIPA and SAICA and is proudly sponsored by Bowmans. FREE to all SARIPA and SAICA members.
Remember to claim your CPD points for attending the webinar.
CPD: 2 points for IP and BRP
Title: Director’s duties, obligations, and liabilities in a post-COVID-19 era.
Date: Thursday 4 June 2020
Time: 08:00 South African Standard Time (SAST)
Duration: 2 hours