This online National Certificate is an entry level qualification in the field of training and development. It is a valuable starting point for those who have been practising within the field without formal recognition and it articulates seamlessly into the National Diploma with the same name.
The certificate addresses the general competencies across five key ETD roles and provides an opportunity for learners to specialise in any one area in line with their interests. These five areas are:
- Design and develop learning programmes;
- Facilitate and evaluate learning;
- Provide learning support to learners and organisations;
- Engage in and promote assessment practices;
- Conduct skills development facilitation.