This course looks at the following:
- the concept of ideation and how you can go about generating ideas to help you start your own business.
- the entrepreneurial environment in South Africa
- product or service development techniques
- the importance of marketing and growing your business and developing a business profile.
- managing the income and expenditure of your own business
- business planning
- a collection of abilities that allows people to recognise and seize opportunities, overcome, and learn from setbacks, and flourish in a range of situations.
- how you can go about getting support from various organisations, business advisors, life coaches, mentors and how to network to help you build a successful business
- personal branding skills, the basics of marketing, acquiring essential sales skills and how to use social media for marketing purposes
- the importance of negotiation and networking skills and the legislation and regulations that small and emerging businesses must adhere to.
Note: Your registration is subject to you being verified as a Start Up Business. Please prepare to upload the documents below, once you have registered on the LMS.
- Certified copy of ID (must be certified)