Our Online BBA Degree – What You Need to Know
Everything You Need to Know About Our Online BBA Degree.
- What is the Chartall BBA?
- Who is it for?
- What are my entry requirements?
- How will I be assessed?
This short video answers all of your most frequently asked questions about the Chartall Online BBA degree.
The Chartall Bachelor of Business Administration degree equips you with Administration and Management competencies that are generic to all business sectors and also offers specialist knowledge, skills and values applicable to the area that you choose to specialise in – namely, Property Services, Financial Services, Employee Wellness or a General stream.
With a Chartall BBA degree, you will be able to step into a management position with confidence. You will have all the skills needed to effectively manage and administer the people, processes, practices and systems in your organisation.
- This is an online degree which means you will not have to spend time away from your workplace. The lectures are pre-recorded. This enables you to watch them at your leisure – giving you more time with your family and friends.
- There are four different elective streams that you can choose from (including financial services).
- There is a large workplace component. You can apply the knowledge that you have gained from the degree, into the workplace.
- It is recognised by the Financial Services Conduct Authority as a recognised qualification for all categories in terms of the FAIS fit and proper requirements, should you complete the Financial Services elective stream.
The BAA degree has been restructured for 2020 to accommodate your busy lifestyle. We have reduced your workload by offering two subjects per trimester and have reduced the price per subject. Making your qualification that much more attainable and affordable!
You also have the option of fast-tracking your qualification by adding an additional subject per trimester.
Visit the BBA Degree page to apply today!
Remember to follow us on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and LINKEDIN. Stay up to date with what’s happening at Chartall and to take advantage of our special offers.