What to consider when selecting an education and training provider. Here are some guiding factors to consider when deciding.
- The institution’s track-record: track-record cannot be bought. It’s earned over time.
- Education and administrative staff: selecting a provider with caring, good people is where education investment really pays off.
- Course design and content: how this is packaged and delivered makes a huge difference in the teaching and learning process.
- Delivery modes: innovative delivery is challenging the old paradigms. There is currently a learning revolution and delivery modes are changing. Is the provider on at the leading edge?
- Teaching and learning facilities: how a provider serves students is another area of rapid change. The traditional campus with its ‘one solution for all’ is rapidly becoming the exception rather than the norm.
- Student support: quality providers spend time guiding students, providing quality career advice, and empowering students to make the right qualification choice.
- The student’s context and environment – understanding the student’s context and environment are vital in developing and delivering education. This is especially true for South Africa with its multi-faceted diversity. Once the student is well understood it is easier to facilitate effective education.
Good luck and if you have any questions you can pop us a mail at email@example.com