About the Competition
- Chartall Business College (“promotor”, “we”, or “us”) is providing a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree Bursary to a deserving candidate.
- The bursary covers 100% tuition fees for the BBA Degree for the minimum duration of the qualification only and excludes any other costs associated with tertiary studies, including but not limited to, application fees, textbooks, prescribed material, travel, accommodation and repeat module fees.
- The Chartall Business College bursary opportunity will be running until the 12th of December 2022 for interested and eligible prospects who meet the set criteria and entry requirements.
- The successful candidate will be contacted directly in January 2023 before the start of the 2023 academic year.
For a chance to participate, candidates need to:
- Complete the Competition Entry form on the Chartall Business College website whereby they will motivate why they would like to pursue their dreams by studying at Chartall Business College.
- Like and follow Chartall Business College on Facebook and Instagram.
- Meet the entrance requirements and specifications for the BBA degree.
- Please refer to the programme entry requirements on www.chartallcampus.com – https://chartallcampus.com/courses-library/bachelor-of-business-administration-bba-degree/
- A valid South African school leaving certificate which includes a pass in English at 60%
- Applicants need either to be employed or to produce evidence that they will be able to complete the workplace-based learning, workplace-based assessments, and workplace based research project.
- If successful at a later stage, complete the Chartall Business College application process for the 2023 year of admission.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
Definitions contained in this agreement
- Candidate means the person who submits their portfolio and information to Chartall Business College giving the institution permission to contact the participant directly.
- Promoter means Chartall Business College, or its agencies used to promote this sponsored content.
- The Chartall Business College bursary opens for application in June 2022 and closes on the 12th of December 2022.
- The promotion is conducted by Chartall Business College.
- No one who is a registered Chartall BBA student, director, employee or agent of or consultant to Chartall Business College or who is a spouse, life partner, close family member, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant may take part or enter the promotion.
- Entry into this bursary opportunity is regarded as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- By submitting your details, you hereby give Chartall Business College permission to contact you further.
- No liability. By taking part in this bursary opportunity you agree that you will not hold us liable for any losses, harm, damages, injury, claims or actions related to this competition.
- Changing the rules. These rules, including the duration of the competition, can only be reasonably changed (or superseded) by us in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website or any other potential official competition communication methods we use to reach a majority of potential Participants.
- Income tax or other taxes relating to the prize, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- South African laws govern this competition.
- Participants understand and agree that in order to offer the competition, the promoter must collect and use personal information about them.
- If we need to, because of legislative or regulatory reasons, we may terminate the competition immediately and without notice. If this happens you will not have any claim against us, because of this.
- The winner will be notified by means of the contact details provided. If Chartall Business College is unable to contact a winner within 30 days or if the winner is unable to collect the prize within 60 days, the winner will forfeit the prize and Chartall Business College reserves the right to choose a new winner under the same conditions.
- Chartall Business College may include you in participating in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our brand and services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable.
- Personal Information will not be shared with any third party and will only be used to fulfil requirements of the competition and marketing, subject to your data subject rights as set out in our Privacy Notice.
Important to note that:
- Chartall Business College will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- Chartall Business College will not be held responsible for any charges or costs incurred while participating in this competition and are not liable for any technical failure that may result in an application not being successfully submitted.
- Chartall Business College reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The successful candidate/student will be required to pass the BBA subjects taken in order to maintain the Chartall Business College bursary.
- If the candidate/student fails an exam, they will be allowed to pay for their supplementary exam (provided they qualify).
- If the candidate/student fails a subject they will no longer qualify for the bursary.
- For more information go to www.chartallcampus.com
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.