Class of business – long term insurance category
On this programme you will learn all about Class of business – Category 3 Long Term Insurance which includes:
• Assistance policy
• Life risk policy
• Life investment policy
• Fund policy
• Sinking fund policy
• Long-term reinsurance policy
The new fit and proper requirements as stipulated in the Board Notice 194 of
2017(effective as from 1 April 2018) announced changes to qualification, Regulatory Exams and experience requirements as well as some of the admin requirements.
Click here for the details of Board Notice 194 of 2017.
Who is this course intended for?
• All FSPs, Key Individuals and Representatives appointed after 1 April 2018
• All FSP’s, Key Individual, and Representatives who seek authorisation, approval or appointment for new financial product categories after 1 April 2018.
• Representatives working under supervision as at 1 April 2018 or appointed under supervision after 1 April 2018.
Are there assessments for this course?
Yes, there are the following assessments:
• Test yourself questions,
• Individual activities and
• A compulsory summative assessment.
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 580
- Assessments Yes