Call Centre Essentials
Most organisations rely on call centres to support customers or make sales. For this reason, call centres are a vital department of any organisation.
In a call centre you need to be able to communicate with customers effectively every day. You need to process incoming and outgoing calls efficiently and professionally, handle a range of customer complaints and of course, have a good understanding of the overall working practices of a call centre.
This short course is designed to teach learners the skills they need to be a successful call centre agent.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 18 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 712
- Assessments Yes
Call Centre Essentials curriculumThis short course is aligned to the following unit standards:
- “Demonstrate an understanding of Contact Centre and BPO working practices” unit standard identity number 377420.
- “Communicate with customers in a Contact Centre and BPO” unit standard identity number 377441.
- “Process incoming and outgoing telephone calls” unit standard identity number 14348.
- “Handle a range of customer complaints in a Contact Centre and BPO” unit standard identity number 377401.
Students who choose to undergo assessment will receive 27 credits towards the National Certificate Contact Centre and BPO (NQF 3).
- Module 1: Welcome
- Module 2: Resources
- Module 3: Call Centre practices
- Module 4: Customer interaction and service delivery
- Module 5: Communication and customer service
- Module 6: Written communication
- Module 7: Effective telephone etiquette
- Module 8: Handle customer complaints
- Module 9: Complaint resolution