REBOSA negotiates special NQF 4 and NQF 5 fees during the lockdown period.
anadolu yakası escort
anadolu yakası escort
Many agents have suddenly found themselves with more time on their hands. No show days, no seller or buyer meetings, no face-to-face marketing, in fact very little client contact at all. This, in fact, is the ideal time for intern agents to get their regulatory qualification portfolios wrapped up and submitted. Understanding that money is also tight during this unprecedented lockdown period, REBOSA has teamed up with Chartall Business College to offer reduced training fees for intern agents, unqualified agents and aspiring principal agents.
Chartall Business College is a SERVICES SETA accredited training provider for both the Further Education & Training Certificate (FETC): Real Estate (NQF 4) and the National Certificate in Real Estate (NQF 5) qualifications. “Jan from REBOSA called me on Sunday to see if there was anything we could do to assist the intern agents while they were locked down at home and we came up with the idea of offering the training at a greatly reduced price. Chartall is an online provider and we have both qualifications available to roll out immediately.” Says Dr Karen Deller from Chartall Business College.
The details of the offer for the FETC: Real Estate (NQF 4) are:
- Enrolment fee: R500 – this will get you onto the Chartall Learning Management System (LMS), with telephonic support to assist if necessary.
- R500 subscription per month for the duration of your studies. By taking advantage of this lockdown period, you can really get stuck into the videos and e-learning content designed to teach you all you need to know to successfully complete your assignments and become a qualified agent.
- When you submit your portfolio of evidence you will pay an assessment fee of R4 000 minus any amount you have already paid during your studies.
The details of the offer for the NC: Real Estate (NQF 5) are:
- Enrolment fee: R600 – this will get you onto the Chartall Learning Management System (LMS), with telephonic support to assist if necessary.
- R600 subscription per month for the duration of your studies. (By taking advantage of this lockdown period, you can really get stuck into the videos and e-learning content designed to teach you all you need to know to successfully complete your assignments and become a qualified agent.)
- When you submit your portfolio of evidence you will pay an assessment fee of R4 800 minus any amount you have already paid during your studies.
For both offers:
- You need a debit or credit card to pay your fees;
- You will need a computer, internet connectivity of at least 2 Mbps download speed and your owner email address;
- There are weekly one-on-one calls scheduled between the learner and e-facilitator to deal with specific queries and learning points. These are scheduled to suit your diary. E-tutorials can also be set up where multiple students need clarity on similar issues;
- The fee is only applicable to new enrolments that take place during the lockdown period. Once the lockdown period has come to an end, fees will return to R10500 (for the NQF 4) and R11 500 for the NQF 5.
What does this mean for me?
Effectively, this means that an intern agent can complete the full qualification for R4000 if you truly take advantage of the extra available time over the next few weeks. An aspiring principal agent can complete the NQF 5 qualification for R4800. Magda Erasmus, the Chartall Business College Real Estate faculty head, says “of course, if you delay and are subscribed for more months you will pay more than R4 000, so we really encourage you to binge-watch the videos and work on your portfolio consistently so that you are not enrolled for more than a few months so that you pay no more than R4000.”
How do I sign up?
Simply go to https://chartallcampus.com/course-category/real-estate/, select the qualification you want to complete and follow the prompts.
Real Estate Qualification | Real Estate Qualification