Dr Karen Deller Bursary Competition
STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A BBA BURSARY TO FULFILL YOUR ASPIRATIONS WITH CHARTALL BUSINESS COLLEGE
Tell us why you want to study at Chartall Business College and you could win a full bursary to study for a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree at Chartall Business College.
Submit a 900-950 words motivation for why you are the most deserving candidate. Your essay should cover the following aspects:
Why would you be the best candidate to receive the Chartall Business College bursary?
Why do you want to enrol for the BBA degree?
Why do you think the BBA is the best qualification for you?
What are your future aspirations after completion of the BBA?
With your current workload, would you be able to set time aside for studies?
How will you manage your work/life/study balance?
What social responsibilities do you have after hours like helping children with their schoolwork, looking after siblings or elderly parents, etc.
What support system do you have at home?
Out of the four Elective streams for the BBA, which one would you choose and why?
- Employee Wellness
- Financial Services
- Property Services
- You need to meet the relevant degree entrance requirements and specifications.
- Please refer to programme entry requirements on www.chartallcampus.com – https://chartallcampus.com/courses-library/bachelor-of-business-administration-bba-degree/
- You need a valid South African school leaving certificate which includes a pass in English at 60%
- Applicants need either to be employed, or to produce evidence that they will be able to complete the workplace-based learning, workplace-based assessments and workplace based research project.
- If successful at a later stage, complete the Chartall Business College application process for the 2023 year of admission.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.